TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP:
Ordinary Members (Legal Personal): USD150 (4,600THB) per year
Companies in good standing established under the laws of Thailand or Cambodia as well as other countries. Only one representative is allowed to be CBC’s members. He/she can receive full benefits offered by CBC including voting rights for board of governor and presidential elections as well as and other circumstances.
Associated Members (Legal Personal): USD150 (4,600THB) per year
Companies in good standing, filling the same conditions/requirements as Ordinary Member. Only one representative is allowed to be CBC’s members. He/she can receive full benefits provided by CBC, but has no voting rights for board of governor and presidential elections, shall be appointed as executive committee.
Associated Members (Special): USD215 (6,500THB) per year
Companies in good standing filling the same requirements as the Ordinary and Associated Members. Only one representative is allowed to be CBC’s members. He/she can receive full benefits provided by CBC, but has no voting rights for board of governor and presidential elections, shall be appointed as vice-president and executive committee.
Individual Members: USD65 (2,000THB) per year
A single-owner of companies with less than 20 employees, operating in Cambodia or Thailand in good standing. He/she can receive limited benefits offered by CBC, but has voting rights for presidential elections, and other voting circumstances.
Honorary Members: Government officials form the Royal Embassy of Cambodia, former president, or honorable guests invited by the President. He/she has neither to pay the annual fee nor voting rights for board of governor and presidential elections, but can participate in the meetings or social events organized by the CBC.
Each CBC member shall meet the criteria below:
- Sole Proprietorship
- Be an adult
- Not a bankruptcy or inability or equal status
- Does not Conviction for criminal offense or has been jailed or equal status
- Do not have disease that high risk to society
- Is a person with decent status and livelihood
- Is a person with a good attitude
- Ordinary Members & Associated Members (Legal Personal)
- Not a bankruptcy
- Is a person with decent status and livelihood
- Ordinary Membership applications must be submitted to CBC administration office to get approvals from president and executive committee.
- Associated Members with the period of over 3 years that meet all criteria could request to be Ordinary Members by submit the application form to CBC administration office to get approvals from president and executive committee.
Applicants will be noticed after president’s approval and shall pay the annual fee by no later than 7 days from the approved date. The membership status will be valid after payment.
- Death or terminate by agreement
- Becoming non-compliant with the criteria of membership
- Declared bankruptcy
- Declared as inability or equal status
- Declared as conviction for criminal offense or has been jailed or equal status
- Voting to remove by CBC board committee for following reasons:
- Reported of any action that affected to CBC reputation
- Reported of any action that against the CBC statue
- Failed to pay annual membership fee
Directory will be prepared and keep at CBC office with detail documents below:
- Name and nationality of members
- Business name and business type
- Address and location of members
- Date of joining as members
- Name of representative of members as Legal Personal
- Chances to meet the Royal Embassy of Cambodia and high-ranking government officials in Cambodia or Thailand;
- Opportunities to join in meetings, workshops, trade fairs, business-matching, study visits, cultural and social events, and honorable award-given ceremonies;
- Online-community and events;
- Feature profiles in member’s chapter section and social events
- Privilege to use CBC logo
- Receive experts’ supports, consultations and advises
- Joining a regional Think Tank Network composed of well-known diplomats, entrepreneurs, CEOs, rising artists and industry experts who share a common interest in Thailand and Cambodia
- Linking Business Council Network and partners across Thailand, Cambodia, ASEAN, Asia and Europe
- Entitled to a range of different offers with special discounts from other members and selected partners that include travel, leisure, food & beverage and business services
- Accept and follow articles of the CBC statue and decisions of executive committee.
- Help promote the CBC credibility, keep executive committee’s decisions confidential, and avoid doing any harmful actions for the council.
- Keep and build good relationship among members
- Notify the council office at least 7 days in advance when changing company’s information.